Account / Member Eligibility
In order to use the Service, you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- complete the registration process with a valid email id;
- agree to these Terms;
- provide true, complete, and up-to-date contact and billing information; and
- not be based in a location that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist-supporting” country.
You should not create multiple registrations for their PR distribution. You should not be posting same PRs or PRs for same company promotions from multiple member registrations. You are not allowed to create multiple user registrations for dissemination of your press releases. If found, all your multiple accounts will be marked disabled and the company website will be marked blacklisted which means, you won't be able to post any PRs for that company again.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use the Service in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Note that by representing and warranting, you are making a legally enforceable promise.
MarketPressRelease may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
- A press release should be written in third person. Instead of using we, us and ours, your should be using they, them and theirs.
- It is very useful to look at other people's press releases. Feel free to take a look at the most viewed press releases, as it usually gives a lot of insight into how to write a press release.
- Hyperlinks or Website URL for 'more information' should be a complete & real URL. No short URLs will be considered. No redirection URLs will be approved.
Members may not place content that violates any of our content guidelines. Some examples include content that is adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance. We do not allow following content, but not limited to -
- You won't submit Fraud, Spam or Un-authorized content.
- Pornographic, adult or mature content not allowed.
- Libelous, defamatory, threats or hate promoting content not allowed.
- Copyright violations not allowed.
- Private and confidential personal information not allowed.
- Spamming, hacking, cracking, malware or viruses or related content not allowed.
- No content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Non-english content not allowed.
- No Harmful Content. You won't submit any harmful content that could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others.
- No Hateful Content. You won't submit any hateful content that could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, promote the abuse of, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
Content Contact Information
Member can put his / her personal contact information for the submitted press release. In case of Entity, Member can put entity's contact information which they represents. Members will solely be responsible for taking permission from Entity owners to use the contact information for the submitted press release.
Member agrees and authorizes MarketPressRelease to display the contact information on the website which they have provided with the submission of Press Release content. The information will be titled as 'Contact Information' and will be displayed on the website for visitors to read.
The headline is the first single line of text in the press release and tells what the press release is about. It can be a very effective tool to grab the attention of the journalists, so writing it from a journalists perspective is very important. Think what headlines catch your eyes in the newspaper.
The headline should be descriptive but not too long. For the later reason, Market Press Release limits it to 100 characters. The headline should be formatted in title case, that is, each word in the sentence should have first letter capitalized, and rest of the letters in lowercase. Acronyms can be in uppercase.
The summary lets you build up your chance to sell your press release to the journalist. It is generally a requirement of online press release services. Identify a unique feature about your product or service and then write how it is going to revolutionize the world.
The summary should be a single paragraph with about three to five lines. Beyond 250 characters is too long, so this is the limit for Market Press Release. All sentences in the summary should be in sentence case, that is, only first letter of a sentence should be capital, and all others should be lowercase. Again, acronyms can be all capital letters.
The details come after the introduction. It gives further explanation, statistics, background, or other details relevant to the news and also serves to back up whatever claims were made in the introductory paragraph.
The body should be at least 3000 characters or 500 words. Market Press Release allows you a much higher limit of 8000 characters. The body should have a minimum of two paragraphs. All paragraphs should be ideally between 5 to 8 lines each. There should be a blank line after each paragraph for good visibility.
MarketPressRelease.com holds rights to reject a press release without specifying a reason.
MarketPressRelease.com holds rights to remove a press release on public objections / opinion.
MarketPressRelease.com holds rights to show image ads or text ads in press release content or anywhere on the press release page.
By submitting any Content to MarketPressRelease (MPR) for publication or inclusion on the Website, you grant MPR a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, copy and distribute the Content provided by you. If you delete Content from MPR, you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content been published to other websites may not be in our control. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that MPR can't and will not be resposible for removing Content from other website(s).
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, MPR has the right (though not the obligation) to, in MPR's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in MPR's reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in MPR's sole discretion. This also applies to paid & featured content.
Updated on May 23rd 2018