First birthdays are the most difficult to plan for. Your child may be fearful of strangers, or be overstimulated by crowds. They might get tired or cranky easily, too.
So whatís the best way to host a first birthday? Here are some tips that will help you find 1st birthday ideas:
1. Keep the party short. After an hour, the kids will get tired and cranky.
2. Smash cakes! Smash cakes are loads of fun to watch and are quickly becoming a first birthday tradition. A smash cake is a small cake made just for a childís first birthday and is designed to be torn apart in typical one year-old fashion.
3. Plan around nap time! Kids this age will be used to having nap time. Consider this, and avoid having it clash with guestsí nap times. A good time for a party is 10-11am. This doesnít clash with many scheduled nap times.
4. Take lots of photos! Itís your childís first birthday. Do you need a better reason? Especially if they have a smash cake!
5. Stay within budget! Itís tempting to go for a very fancy setup for one-year-olds, but itís not necessary. The birthday child wonít even remember it.
At Wannabees Family Play Town, weíre experts in planning and organising kids birthday parties. If you're after 1st birthday ideas check us out. Our parties are unique and surely we can create the best happy memories your child ever had. Give us call so one of our party planners can guide through and provide everything you need to make your upcoming celebration a complete success.
Our kids birthday party packages are all inclusive and we have packages to suit all budgets and needs. From babies to school-aged kids, we have it all covered!
Book a party in one of the best kids party venues in Sydney today!
Wannabees Family Play Town
C1/1-3 Rodborough Rd
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
For more information, visit: http://wannabees.com.au/kids-birthday-parties/