Aarkstore Enterprise announced the latest Market Research Report Titled "Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis and Forecast to 2023"
Wearable medical devices are autonomous, non-invasive devices that perform a specific medical function such as monitoring or support over a prolonged period of time. These devices are used in the treatment of various chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, and heart disease. The main function of these devices is to collect information about the patient’s health condition. The growth of the global wearable medical device market can be attributed to technological advancements, an increasing number of smartphone-based healthcare apps compatible with wearable devices, and rising awareness about physical fitness.
The global wearable medical device market is expected to reach a market value of USD 27,255.6 million by 2023 from USD 7,859.4 million in 2017 at a CAGR of 23.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
In 2017, the Americas held the largest share of the market at 33.3%, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific with shares of 27.2% and 24.4 %, respectively.
The global wearable medical device market has been segmented based on type, device type, application, distribution channel, and region.
By type, the global wearable medical device market has been classified as activity monitors, smart watches, smart clothing, and patches.
Based on device type, the global wearable medical device market has been categorized as diagnostic and monitoring devices and therapeutic devices. The diagnostic and monitoring devices segment has been further sub-segmented into vital sign monitoring devices, glucose monitoring devices, neuromonitoring devices, sleep monitoring devices, and fetal monitoring and obstetric devices. The therapeutic devices segment has been divided into pain management devices, rehabilitation devices, respiratory therapy devices, and insulin pumps.
The various application segments of the global wearable medical device market are sports academics and fitness, remote patient monitoring, and home healthcare.
By distribution channel, the global wearable medical device market has been segmented into hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers, and ambulatory surgical centers.
Key Players: The key players in the global wearable medical device market are
Apple Inc. (US)
Fitbit Inc. (US)
Honeywell International Inc. (US)
Koninklijke Philips NV (Netherlands)
LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
NIKE Inc. (US)
Motorola Solutions Inc. (US)
Qualcomm Inc. (US)
Sony Corporation (Japan)
Omron Corporation (Japan)
Boston Scientific Corporation (US)
and Medtronic PLC (Ireland)
The Objective of the Study
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the global wearable medical device market.
• To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market and comprehensively analyzing their market shares and core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To provide economic factors that influence the global wearable medical device market.
• To provide a detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global wearable medical device market.
• The global wearable medical device market is expected to reach USD 27,255.6 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 23.0 % from 2018 to 2023.
• On the basis of type, the activity monitors segment accounted for the largest market share at a CAGR of 22.4 % in 2017.
• The market in the Americas is expected to register a CAGR of 22.2% from 2018 to 2023.
• Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market registering a CAGR of 23.7% from 2018 to 2023.
For more information or for report request, visit @ https://www.aarkstore.com/healthcare/1114325/global-wearable-medical-device-market-forecast-till-2023
About Aarkstore Enterprise:
Aarkstore Enterprise is one among global marketing research companies dealing in the resale of market reports across different industries and countries. Serving thousands of clients annually with syndicated, custom market research and consulting. Clients from all sectors, including public, private, and commercial are endowed with best data modeling and processing structures with custom reports.
+91 7710006788 | firstname.lastname@example.org | aarkstore.com
For more information, visit: https://www.aarkstore.com/healthcare/1114325/global-wearable-medical-device-market-forecast-till-2023