The Market For Diabetes Drugs in India Expected to Grow Robustly
Driven by a large diabetes population, improving healthcare infrastructure and a bright outlook for patented drugs; the diabetes market in India is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Market Press Release – March 20, 2012 8:18 am
A new study conducted by IMARC' Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, finds that driven by a large diabetes population, improving diagnosis and drug treatment rates, upgradation of the healthcare infrastructure and a very bright outlook for patented drugs; the market for diabetes drugs consisting of Insulin and oral antidiabetics is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.|
The study entitled “Indian Diabetes Market Report and Outlook 2010-2015” gives a deep insight into the Indian diabetes market. The research study serves as an analytical as well as statistical tool to understand the epidemiology, trends, market structure and segmentation, competitive landscape, drivers, restraints and the outlook of the diabetes market in India. The report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists, and all those who are looking to foray into the Indian diabetes market in some form or the other.
Forecasts: The report provides forecasts on:
• Number of diabetes patients
• Diagnosis and treatment rates in India
• Diabetes market
• Non-Insulin Anti-diabetics market
All other Non-Insulin Anti-diabetic classes
• Insulin market
Competitive Landscape: This section covers:
• 2005-2009 sales and market shares of top players in the diabetes market
• 2005-2009 sales and market shares of top players in the Non-Insulin Anti-diabetics market
• 2005-2009 sales and market shares of top players in various Non-Insulin drug classes
• 2005-2009 sales of top drugs comprising the portfolio of key players in various Non-Insulin drug classes
• 2005-2009 sales and market shares of top players in the Insulin market
• 2005-2009 sales of top drugs comprising the portfolio of key players in the Insulin market.
Key Questions Answered in this report
• What is the total size of the diabetes population in India and what are it’s characteristics?
• What are the diagnosis and drug treatment rates for diabetes in India?
• What are the key factors driving the growth of diabetes medication in India?
• What is the size and breakup of the total diabetes market in India?
• What is the size and breakup of the total Non-Insulin diabetes market in India?
• What is the size and breakup of the total Insulin market in India?
• Who are the key players in the Indian diabetes market and how have they performed?
• What is the outlook of the Indian diabetes market in the next five years?
• Which new products are expected to be launched in the next five years?
• Which therapy classes will show the highest growth in the next five years?
• What are the road blocks in the Indian diabetes market?
To obtain the complete report, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
IMARC Group North America
For more information, visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com
|Related Tags: Indian diabetes market, Insulin market, Non insulin market|
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the Contact / Company information box of this page. Please do not attempt to contact Market Press Release. We will be unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. Market Press Release disclaims any content contained in this press release.