The quality of thick-walled seamless steel tubes in carbon steel tubes is evenly proportional to the wall thickness uniformity. The control of the wall thickness of thick-walled seamless steel tubes will directly affect the quality and use of seamless steel tubes.
Thick-walled seamless steel tubes, large-caliber Thick-walled seamless steel tubes are generally used in various machining processes, and thick-walled parts are processed. The uniformity of the wall of thick-walled seamless steel tubes directly affects the quality of post-processed parts, and the wall of thick-walled seamless steel tubes cannot be controlled. It is the quality of the whole thick-walled seamless steel pipe that cannot be strictly controlled.
Generally used seamless steel pipe: it is made of 10, 20, 30, 35, 45 and other high-quality carbon steel 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other alloy steel hot-rolled or cold-rolled. Seamless steel pipes made of low carbon steel such as 10 and 20 are mainly used for fluid conveying pipes. 45, 40Cr and other medium carbon steel seamless steel pipe is used to manufacture mechanical parts, such as the force parts of automobiles and tractors. Generally, seamless steel pipes are required to ensure strength and flattening test. The hot rolled steel pipe is delivered in a hot rolled state or a heat treated state; the cold rolling is delivered in a heat treated state.
Seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boilers: used in the manufacture of various low and medium pressure boilers, superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes, water wall pipes and superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes. Hot-rolled or cold-rolled (dial) seamless steel tubes are made of high-quality carbon structural steel. It is mainly made of steel No. 10 and No. 20. In addition to ensuring chemical composition and mechanical properties, it is required to carry out hydraulic test, crimping, flaring and flattening. Hot rolling is delivered in a hot rolled state, and cold rolled (dial) is delivered in a heat treated state.
1. The pseudo-thick-walled seamless steel pipe is prone to collapse.
2. Counterfeit thick-walled seamless steel pipe often has pockmarked appearance.
3. The poor thick-walled seamless steel pipe surface is prone to scarring.
4. The surface of shoddy materials is prone to cracks.
5. Counterfeit thick-walled seamless steel pipe is easy to scratch.
6. Counterfeit thick-walled seamless steel tubes have no metallic luster and are pale red or cast iron-like colors.
7. The cross-bars of counterfeit and thick-walled seamless steel tubes are thin and low, and they often appear to be filled with dissatisfaction.
8. The pseudo-thick thick-walled seamless steel pipe has an elliptical cross-section.
10. Pseudo-inferior thick-walled seamless steel pipe material contains many impurities, the density of steel is too small.
11. The size of the inner diameter of fake and thick thick-walled seamless steel tubes fluctuates greatly.
12. The quality of the trademark and logo are more standardized.
For more: https://www.permanentsteel.com/newsshow/difference-between-seam-stainless-steel-pipe-and-seamless-stainless-steel-pipe.html
For more information, visit: https://www.permanentsteel.com/productshow/seamless-steel-pipe.html