HSRC is proud to publish the industry’s gold standard for homeland security & public safety market research reports. The report consists of 16 vertical, 24 technology and 43 national market reports, segmented into 630 submarkets.
This 2420-page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global homeland security & public safety market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
17 years have passed since 9/11, and the global public safety & homeland security market, technologies and industry are forecast to go through major shifts. According to the report, market growth will be driven by the following factors:
• New and maturing technologies, (e.g., UGV, Counter drown systems, artificial intelligence, big data & data analysis, smart sensors, AI-based cyber security, 5G, TETRA & LTE emergency communication and AI based video analytics)
• President Trump’s national security & law enforcement agenda
• Organized crime
• PRC President Xi’s internal security policy
• Cybercrime and cyber terrorism
• The turmoil in the Arab world – the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict
• An “invest whatever it takes” approach of autocratic and semi-autocratic governments (e.g., Saudi-Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Russia, Turkey) to avoid regime change
• High security spending by governments (e.g., Israel, Brazil, Nigeria) exposed to high risk of terror and/or crime
• Climate warming-related natural disasters growth
The Asian-Pacific & North American markets will continue to dominate the market, holding together over 50% of market share during the forecast period. Market analysis by country shows that Saudi Arabia, UAE, the U.S.A. and Israel are the leading countries in terms of market size per citizen. Additional questions answered in each of the 83 reports include:
• What is the market size and what are the trends of 83 markets & 630 sub-markets during 2017-2024?
• What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
• Who are the decision-makers?
• What drives the customers to purchase security solutions and services?
• What are the customers looking for?
• What are the internal security technology & services trends?
• What are the 83 markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
• What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent, according to technology, vertical, national, revenue source and expenditure markets.
About Homeland Security Research Corp.
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology market research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 950 private sector clients (73% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Resource link: https://homelandsecurityresearch.com/counter-drone-market-forecast-2/
Homeland Security Research Corporation
601 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington D.C. 20004, U.S.A
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit: https://homelandsecurityresearch.com/counter-drone-market-forecast-2/