SimulationExams.com, recently updated Juniper JNCIA Practice Tests to include more labs. JNCIA JN0-102 practice tests contain 250+ questions with the detailed explanation for each question.
Some of simulation questions implemented in Juniper JNCIA Practice Tests include:
1) Configuration of router/switch host name
2) Configuration of encrypted password on router
3) Shutdown an interface of router.
4) Configuration of encapsulation as required
5) Configuration of a static or dynamic route
6) Configuration of DNS name-server
7) Configure description of an interface of a router.
8) Connectivity check between Router and workstations
9) Pinging between two workstations
10)Pinging between two workstations on different subnet
11) Tracing route from workstation to router
12) Configure keepalives, hold time and other paras of an interface and a few more.
Note that some o the labs are available with JNCIA Exam sim with Netsim.
About JNCIA certification: The Juniper Networks Certified Associate - Junos (JNCIA-Junos) is the entry-level credential required before candidate can proceed with Professional level certification. On passing the exam, certified candidates will have knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS, networking fundamentals, and basic routing and switching after this certification.
SimulationExams, provides Certification practice tests for Cisco CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP Switch/Route, CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, PMP and others that help in final preparation for respective certification exam. Simulationexams.com is brand website of Anand Software and Training, a privately held limited company based in Bengaluru, India. We are engaged in software development, web design and development, exam simulator software, practice tests and network simulators. Please visit the website for more information.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with JuniperŪ systems or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. JNCIA, Junos are registered trademarks of JuniperŪ systems. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com
For more information, visit: http://www.simulationexams.com/exam-details/juniper-examsim.htm