The Future of the Russian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Russian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Russian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Russian defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Russian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Russian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- Russia’s defense expenditure in 2017 values US$48.7 billion, recording a CAGR of -7.40% during the historic period, and it is expected to cumulatively value US$270.8 billion over the forecast period. Russia has the world’s longest land border, which it shares with 16 other countries, along with maritime borders with Japan, via the sea of Okhotsk, and the US state of Alaska, across the Bering Strait. The country places the utmost importance on the protection of its borders and critical infrastructure, which covers a large geographical area that is rich in natural resources.
- During the historic period, the Russian Government allocated an average of 47.1% of its total defense budget to capital expenditure and the remaining 52.9% to revenue expenditure. Capital expenditure is expected to decrease during the forecast period to an average of 40.2%, due to the Russian Ministry of Finance setting a target of cutting defense spending by 12% by 2018.
- The MoD is expected to invest in space based ISR, transport aircraft, and multi-role aircraft.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Russian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Russian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
For more enquiry contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit: http://www.aarkstore.com/defense/626150/the-future-of-the-russian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2022