The report "North America Online Travel Market:"Ě By Mode of Booking (Direct Travel Agencies and Online Travel Agencies); By Platform (Mobiles and Desktops); By Service (Travel Accommodation, Car Rental, Holiday Packages, Ticket Booking); By Age (22-31, 32-43, 44-56, and Above 56) & By Geography - Trends & Forecast (2018-2024). Envision Inteligence estimates that North America online travel market is projected to reach $XX billion by the end of 2024 with a CAGR of XX% from $XX billion in 2017.
Travel e-commerce platform provides only travel products such as flight tickets, rail or bus bookings, hotels and rental cars to make travelling more comfortable. Travel review websites help customers to get into best quality services by allowing traveler to share their experience of restaurants and hotels.
Download Free Sample Brochure at: https://www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-report/north-america-online-travel-market/?utm_source=PR-prabha
Online travel booking has been increasing in the U.S. owing to the increase in various online travel agencies, online bookings, and increase in web users. Online travel agencies or OTA is a self-funded service which provides information related to all travelling necessities such as, booking of hotel, lodge or accommodations, tourist guides, nearby places, rental cars, and numerous vacation packages at limited budget. OTAs are very easy to use and access all hotels, restaurants, and rental cars as there are at your fingertips; online travel agents frequently have ratings and reviews, which will probably be reliably contrasted with the positive ones used to promote individually sites.
Key players in the market include:
- TripAdvisor LLC (U.S.)
- Airbnb, Inc.(U.S.)
- Priceline Group Inc.(U.S.)
- Fareportal, Inc.(U.S.)
Reasons to buy this report:
This report contains the in-depth analysis on the market and the estimations are done using volume and value data are further validated on three approaches including bottom-up, top-down and from top companies revenues to conclude the market estimations precisely and accurately considering all the parameters and market dynamics.
Key pointers in the report include:
- Competitive landscape & market analysis is included in the report to understand the key companies' position and Porter's Analysis, PESTLE analysis, SWOT Analysis& Y-O-Y analysis are performed to comprehend the market dynamics and key companies' position during the next five years.
- Team of analysts have analyzed and listed out the key drivers, constraints, challenges and emerging opportunities in all the industry verticals, which will specify the emerging scope for the market in end user industries.
- Industry value chain analysis is provided in the report to identify the key stakeholders and prominent players at each stage of the company along with the value addition at each stage of the value chain.
- Complete analysis including North America and regional trends, technological developments, and new product innovations are included in the report specific to each segment of the market.
- A complete 360 degree analysis including product portfolio, business portfolio, developmental strategies, key developments from the companies in the historical period for the key players operating in the market is included in the report.
- Advanced customizations on countries, specific applications in end user industries, product based customizations will be provided based on the request. All the collected data is further validated and verified using surveys, interviews and interactions with industrial experts.
Envision Inteligence is the main supplier of market analysis reviews, customized consulting, information analytics and trade evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the accurate and precise data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format, which assists in making the optimized business decisions, and to stay ahead among all the competitors in the associated markets.
Mail ID: Sales@envisioninteligence.com
For more information, visit: https://www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-report/north-america-online-travel-market/