Marketsmonitor Releases Report on Global Wind Energy
Marketsmonitor Releases Report named "Wind Power: Opportunities in Emerging Markets " that provides extensive research and objective analysis on the Wind Power: Opportunities in Emerging Markets.
Market Press Release – January 7, 2009 12:09 pm
Marketsmonitor Releases Report named "Wind Power: Opportunities in Emerging Markets" that provides extensive research and objective analysis on the Wind Power: Opportunities in Emerging Markets. |
Power is the backbone of any economy in today’s world. But the high price of fossil fuel is forcing countries to focus on renewable energy sources. So the technologically-developed countries have replaced a considerable portion of their fossil fuel power with renewable sources to sustain their concrete growth. But, according to "Wind Power: Opportunities in Emerging Markets”, emerging countries, who have just started their journeys, too need to maintain a robust power supply.
Key Findings of the Report
- Total wind power installation in People’s Republic of China is projected to cross 100 GW by the end of 2020.
- Wind power industry will be the major focus area in India during its 11th Five Year Plan.
- By the end of 2009, wind power installation in Turkey is anticipated to reach slightly less than 1 GW.
- In 2009, Brazil’s cumulative wind power installation is likely to exceed 1 GW mark.
- It is expected that the wind power generation in Poland will go beyond 26 TWH by the end of 2020.
- Egypt’s wind power installation is projected to cross 1 GW mark in 2009.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed in the Report
- Analysis of the power industry at country level to find out the prospects of industry growth.
- Identification of factors that are infusing growth in wind industry at country level.
- Evaluation of growth trends of wind power installation.
- Quantifying the future growth of wind power installation in each country.
Research Methodology Used in the Report
The information has been compiled from various authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Marketsmonitor industry forecast and analysis is based on various macro- and microeconomic factors, sector and industry specific databases, and our in-house statistical and analytical model. This model takes into account the past and current trends in an economy, and more specifically in an industry, to bring out an objective market analysis.
For more information, visit: http://www.marketsmonitor.com/Report/IM158.htm
|Related Tags: |
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the Contact / Company information box of this page. Please do not attempt to contact Market Press Release. We will be unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. Market Press Release disclaims any content contained in this press release.