WHAT IS ITIL?
Information Technology Infrastructure Library short for IITL is the world's most extensively used IT Service Management structure. ITIL gives direction to the enterprise and people to use IT as a device to encourage business change, development and transformation. The objective is to enhance efficiency and achieve predictable service levels. ITIL life cycle consists of 5 different stages:
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Service Design
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Service Operation
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE WORKSHOP?
- Students (Graduate as well as Post graduates)
- ITIL professionals
- Free lancers
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- ITIL® FND01: Service management as a practice
- ITIL® FND02: The ITIL® service life cycle
- ITIL® FND03: Generic concepts and definitions
- ITIL® FND04: Key principles and models
- ITIL® FND05: Processes
- State the purpose, objectives and scope
WHY JOIN THIS WORKSHOP?
- The workshop will take you into the ITIL world.
- You will get right tools to take that first step into learning about the field.
- The workshop encompasses all the skills that are necessary in becoming a successful ITIL professional
- It will cover all the details including the basic as well as advanced fundamentals of ITIL.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Hands-on Training
- Career Guidance from Industry Experts
- Essential tips and advice from the brightest minds in the design industry
- Demonstration using latest software & Hardware of Industry
- Well- equipped Labs
CETPA, the best ITIL Training Company in Noida also provides IITL course which boosts the knowledge of students to higher level of max proficiency in the shortest time possible by revealing the principles and process used in design corporate world.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CETPA is the largest training, placement and Development Company & official training partner with Microsoft, Autodesk, Oracle, Panasonic, & Nuvoton. If you also want to attend such workshops in future or want to know about training programs of CETPA, you can directly visit them or contact them at:
Contact No: 9212172602 or 0120-4535353
For more information, visit: http://www.cetpainfotech.com/technology/itil-training