This report studies the Steel Flat-Rolled Products market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2013-2017 and forecast data 2018-2025; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Steel flat rolled products are made of steel and these products have flat surfaces instead of grooved faces.
The rapid increase in industrialization and development in APAC countries like India, China, and South Korea will boost the demand for steel flat-rolled products globally. For instance, the construction market in China is expected to grow to nearly USD 2.5 trillion by 2019. Since flat-rolled products find extensive applications in the construction of internal walls, cladding, and purlins, the growth in the construction sector will translate into the demand for steel flat-rolled products until the end of 2023. Moreover, the rapid urbanization, substantial investments in the infrastructure sector, and the banning of iron-ore mining in India are expected to the drive the market for steel flat-rolled products over the forecast period.
The extensive applications of steel in the construction industry is expected to continue to propel the prospects of growth of this market during the forecast period. Steel is the most important engineering material, but its production is an extremely energy-intensive process. The recent technological advancements and extensive research and development has reduced the energy consumption and will eventually lead to the reduction in the emission of greenhouse gasses. Therefore, the use of steel as a sustainable material is expected to aid in the growth of the steel flat-rolled products market until the end of 2023.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of Steel Flat-Rolled Products in these regions, from 2013 to 2025, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
The various contributors involved in the value chain of the product include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in this market include
- JFE Steel
- Shanghai Baosteel Group
- United States Steel
By the product type, the market is primarily split into
- Cold Rolled Coils
- Hot Rolled Coils
- Coated Steel Products
By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments
- Infrastructure and Transport
- Consumer Goods
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Steel Flat-Rolled Products market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Steel Flat-Rolled Products market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Steel Flat-Rolled Products manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Steel Flat-Rolled Products with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Steel Flat-Rolled Products submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
QY Research established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert's resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.
QY Research Achievements:
Year of Experience: 11 Years
Consulting Projects: 500+ successfully conducted so far
Global Reports: 5000 Reports Every Years
Resellers Partners for Our Reports: 150 + Across Globe
Global Clients: 34000+
QY Research, INC.
17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
City of industry, CA - 91748
USA: +1 626 295 2442
For other region, contact number given below
+86 108 294 5717 Beijing
+852 3062 8839 HK
For more information, visit: http://www.qyresearchglobal.com/