Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Global Single-use Bioreactor Market”. this report, the single-use bioreactors market is broadly segmented on the basis of product type, cell type
The global single-use bioreactors market is projected to reach USD 1,085.7 million by 2021 from USD 408.4 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 21.6% during the forecast period (2016–2021). In this report, the single-use bioreactors market is broadly segmented on the basis of product type, cell type, technology, application, end user, and region. Factors such as improved return on investment for small companies and startups, reduced complexity in automation, and positive impact on the environment are driving the growth of the single-use bioreactors market.
On the basis of cell type, the single-use bioreactors market is categorized into mammalian cells, bacteria, yeast, and other cells (insect and plant cells). In 2016, the monoclonal antibodies segment is expected to account for the largest share of the single-use bioreactors market. Factors such as reduced risk of contamination and easy implementation in bioproduction are driving the adoption of SUBs for the production of these molecules. Based on technology, the single-use bioreactors market is categorized into wave-induced motion SUBs, stirred SUBs, single-use bubble column bioreactors, and others technologies. The wave-induced motion SUBs segment is expected to account for the largest market share in 2016. Growth in this segment can be attributed to the advantages offered by this technology such as high flexibility and shorter lead times.
Product launches was the most widely adopted growth strategy pursued by players in the single-use bioreactors market, to increase their shares and cater to the unmet needs. The major players operating in the single-use bioreactors market include Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A. (France), Merck Millipore (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to buy this report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the single-use bioreactors market. The report provides an analysis of the single-use bioreactors market, by product type, cell type, application, technology, end user, and region
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the single-use bioreactors market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. This report provides an analysis of the single-use bioreactors market across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global single-use bioreactors market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, product portfolios, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global single-use bioreactors market
Related Reports: Biotechnology Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
For more information, visit: https://www.bharatbook.com/biotechnology-market-research-reports-550447/single-use-bioreactor-product-technology-application-end-user-global-forecast.html