The global military UAV market will be driven by internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world.Significant UAV customers include countries in the North American and Asia Pacific region, and the global UAV market will be dominated by the US throughout the forecast period. Asia Pacificís share of the global UAV market is also projected to increase, largely due to a number of international territorial conflicts and insurgency issues.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military UAVsegments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
The Global Military UAV Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military UAV, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global military UAV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.32% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of six categories: UCAV, HALE, MALE, TUAV, VTOL-UAV, and MUAV. It is expected to be dominated by the UCAV, followed by HALE UAV and MALE UAV. The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 34.4%, and the Asia-Pacific market is dominated by China, India, and Australia. Russia and the UK occupies a major market share in the European region.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military UAV market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military UAV segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military UAV market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global military UAV market
For more enquiry contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit: http://www.aarkstore.com/defense/648523/the-global-military-uav-market-2017-2027