Global Construction Market: Top 10 Construction Projects in Planning and Execution Stage
Globally, confidence in the construction sector does not appear to be diminished by a slightly more turbulent economic context in 2018 than previous years, and some extremely large and costly projects are being delivered and planned for at present. Of note is that many of the biggest projects are occurring in developed countries, with cities such as London, Paris, and Moscow featuring heavily in the list of biggest global projects.
The future pipeline for global construction looks healthy and despite incoming economic issues such as Brexit and US-China trade wars, analysts are buoyant about the prospects for the industry.
- The Tel Aviv Light Rail System is a huge construction infrastructure project underway in Tel Aviv, Israel. Effectively the project is using a combination of different rapid transportation systems including over ground and underground light rail routes and joining bus networks with the aim of creating a complete mass transit system for the city using a number of transport methods.
- The A101 development is a plan to boost and regenerate an area of New Moscow in the South of the city. The scheme involves building a huge array of housing, schools, infrastructure and commercial zones to rejuvenate the area and provide modern accessible housing with good transport links. Moscow has a large number of construction projects in the pipeline and whilst the Russia World Cup of 2018 contributed a great deal to its total construction projects, the city still has a great deal yet to come.
- The Zayed Mixed-Use development site is further evidence of the emirate's ambitions to be one of the world's most prominent cities. This development aims to further increase the residential capacity and build an all-inclusive area that can handle the majority of residents' needs in a single area. This kind of development is hoped to work towards solving some of the city's challenges such as its rapidly growing population, expensive and unstable rent prices and concerning environmental issues caused by too much traffic.
- Examine the largest construction projects in the world
- See how these projects are progressing and if they might complete or start on time
- Discover the major trends in mega construction projects
- See what projects are soon to finish and what are yet to come
Reasons to buy
- The top five projects in the execution phase
- The top five projects in the planning phase
- The key trends among these projects
- Construction projects facing any major problems
For more information or for report request, visit @ https://www.aarkstore.com/construction/990694/mega-construction-projects-top-ten-largest-construction-projects-in-planning-and-execution
For more information, visit: https://www.aarkstore.com/construction/990694/mega-construction-projects-top-ten-largest-construction-projects-in-planning-and-execution