With the continuous development and progress of the society, the application of anti-corrosion seamless steel pipes in the industry is now very extensive. What are the prospects for the development of anti-corrosion steel pipes, and what are the influencing factors? For these situations, everyone Need to have a certain understanding, here to share the factors affecting the development of the anti-corrosion steel pipe industry?
First, for the development of the steel industry, it will affect the development of the anti-corrosion steel pipe industry in terms of steel output and quotation. This is mainly because the anti-corrosion steel pipe is made of steel, and it will also affect the price of steel. The cost of anti-corrosion steel pipes.
Second, there is another aspect, which is an important factor that affects the development of the anti-corrosion steel pipe industry for technological innovation. Then, through the input of technical strength, it improves the performance and quality level of anti-corrosion steel pipe, then this will make It has a wider application range and the market demand will increase, which will promote the development of the anti-corrosion steel pipe industry.
Third, the last aspect is environmental protection, which will have a certain impact on the development of the industry, because the state attaches great importance to environmental protection issues, the production of anti-corrosion steel pipes, there may be a lot of emissions, pay attention to emissions and other issues, and, In order to meet environmental standards, the cost of input is higher.
Anti-corrosion steel pipe is not only used to transport fluids and powdered solids, exchange heat energy, manufacture mechanical parts and containers, it is also an economical steel. The length of general anti-corrosion steel pipes is also counted, the joints need nodes, and the anti-corrosion steel pipes are at the nodes. There are special requirements on the structure. Let's take a look at the details of the requirements for the construction of the anti-corrosion steel pipe:
1. The external dimensions of the main pipe shall not be less than the external dimensions of the branch pipe. The wall thickness of the main pipe shall not be less than the wall thickness of the pipe branch. The branch pipe shall not be inserted into the main pipe at the joint between the branch pipe and the main pipe.
2. The angle between the main pipe and the branch pipe or the axis of the two pipes should not be less than 30 degrees Celsius.
3. At the connection node between the branch pipe and the main pipe, eccentricity should be avoided as much as possible except for the lap joint type.
4. The joint welds of the branch pipe and the main pipe shall be continuously welded and smoothly transitioned along the whole circumference.
5. The end of the branch pipe should be cut by automatic pipe cutting machine. When the wall thickness of the branch pipe is less than 6mm, the groove can be cut.
For more information, visit: https://www.permanentsteel.com/productshow/seamless-steel-pipe.html