Dolphin Flooring Enhancing the Beauty of Your Home with Waterproof Flooring
Waterproof flooring can come into use for a number of occasions like pool parties, dolphin flooring offers one the chance to outspread grace and style.
Waterproof flooring can come into use for a number of occasions like pool parties or barbecue get-togethers. Dolphin Flooring offers one the chance to outspread grace and style to wet areas that were earlier barred from old-style floorboards.
Unit 2 261 Schumacher Road, Wingfield
South Australia - SA5013
Who choose Dolphin Flooring?
• Dolphin Flooring offers complete utilization in not only wet areas but dry areas as well. Thus, on top of being stylish, elegant and classy, it is highly versatile too.
• It has a 35-year residential as well as 20-year commercial guarantee to protect its customers’ investment. This ensures them that they will not lose their peace of mind.
• The flooring done by Dolphin Flooring is known not to buckle, bob or twist even when there is a life-threatening climatic situation or improper moisture variations, counting water submersion.
• People get to choose from such a plethora of alternatives that they are simply spoilt for choice. There is a wide-ranging colour palette intended to balance its various exclusive features.
• Durability in yet another feature that Dolphin Flooring most definitely provides. As a result, its flooring can be utilized for all areas of establishments like residential, commercial, classic or modern.
• It is mould, termite and decay resistant, which ensures very high resilience.
• Its expediency and character remain unparalleled by any flooring choices available in the market till date.
So, taking all these factors together, one can definitely state that Dolphin Flooring is like no other and people should definitely go for it if they want their house to be the envy of others.
Engineered flooring is another kind of flooring that is very different from others. One might have heard plenteously horror cases where people have tried to fix hardwood floors on their own but in vain. It is a rather laborious task because of which people don’t prefer going for it. Engineered flooring is hardwood flooring minus all the labour in brief.
• Dolphin Flooring offers both 8mm and 11.3mm engineered boards in diverse colours and patterns, so as to gratify all sorts of tastes and purposes.
• Also, it is very durable and there are less chances of getting scratches or nicks.
• As safety is a chiefly important feature for Dolphin Flooring, one gets even more fire resistance than before. It goes through a surface density examination which is 1000kg/m3, perfect for major traffic zones as well as stairs.
Unit 2, 261 Schumacher Road, Wingfield, Adelaide, South Australia SA 5013
Phone No: 08-81629101, Fax: 08-81629103
For more information, visit: http://www.dolphinflooring.com.au
|Related Tags: dolphin flooring, Wood flooring Australia, Dolphin waterproof|
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the Contact / Company information box of this page. Please do not attempt to contact Market Press Release. We will be unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. Market Press Release disclaims any content contained in this press release.