Detectamet's Best Metal Detectable Rubber Gloves are made from powder free natural rubber and produced so that they are easy to put on and take off. They offer a higher level of sensitivity and the anti-slip patterned finish provides an enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions. They are designed for safe use in Food Processing and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industries and comply with FDA and EU regulations for safe contact with food.
"We have been asked by food producers for gloves that fit like a second skin and will be comfortable to wear for long periods" said James Farmer Detectamet's head of global marketing and sales "Our new detectable rubber gloves will do exactly that, and we have already received positive feedback from our customers who have tried samples".
The metal detectability reduces the risk of contaminated products reaching the consumer and the bright blue color makes them highly visible if lost in the process area.
These left /right specific gloves offer superior durability and strength and have a higher resistance to tearing with a specification for a 0.45mm thickness. Five sizes are supplied in packs of a dozen pairs, or they can be bought as boxes of 120 pairs.
Extra benefits are derived from the bacteriostatic and fungistatic additives that are intended to prevent the growth of microbial contaminants. The low level of soluble proteins reduces the risk of negative skin response.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 100% Magnetically Detectable
- Reusable, Easy on-easy off
- Anti-slip pattern for enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions
- 0.45mm thickness; Extra light weight for better sensitivity
- Bacteriostatic and fungistatic additives used
- Low level of soluble proteins reduce the risk of negative skin response
- Ingredients comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Compliant with (ENC) No.1935/2004, EU 10/2011 & BFR XXI
- Sold in 12 pairs or a Case of 120 pair
Manufacturing Detectable Food Safety, Office & Professional Cleaning Products 2018
For any media inquiry, please contact Leo Wild, Sales Manager - Detectamet Ltd
P: +44 (0)1759 304200
E: firstname.lastname@example.org UK Office:
P: 1-804-303-1983 E: email@example.com
TF: 1-844-820-7244 P: +44 (0) 1759 304200