Crude Oil Industry to 2016 -Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging
Researchmoz has published a new report on "Crude Oil Industry to 2016 -Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging".
GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry. The study, which is an offering from the companys Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global crude oil industry across the value chain (upstream, midstream and downstream), and highlights various concerns, key trends and challenges involved in the industry. The report provides competitive analysis of major companies across the value chain, comparing the major integrated and independent companies, as well as the major international and national oil companies. The report also provides detailed information on the crude oil demand-supply scenario, with forecasts to 2016, major planned projects across the value chain, future trends and opportunities in the overall crude oil market. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700
United States - 12207
• Global and regional industry overview.
• Key trends, drivers, and challenges for the global crude oil industry to 2016 across the entire value chain.
• Analysis of the historical data and forecasts to 2016 for the global crude oil industry.
• Major planned projects to 2016 for the entire value chain of the global crude oil industry.
• Competitive analysis with regards to major international and national oil companies across the value chain.
Reasons to buy:
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global crude oil industry.
• Identify key trends and challenges in the global crude oil industry across the value chain.
• Identify the demand and supply scenario of the crude oil market for all the major regions of the world.
• Competitive analysis of major companies across the value chain, comparing the major integrated and independent companies, as well as the major international and national oil companies.
• Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments with regards to the crude oil industry.
Visit Here For Browsing Full Report:http://www.researchmoz.com/crude-oil-industry-to-2016-deepwater-discoveries-worldwide-and-rising-industrial-demand-in-emerging-economies-driving-the-industry-report.html
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
For more information, visit: http://www.researchmoz.com/crude-oil-industry-to-2016-deepwater-discoveries-worldwide-and-rising-industrial-demand-in-emerging-economies-driving-the-industry-report.html
|Related Tags: Crude Oil Industry, Crude Oil Industry Size, Crude Oil Industry Report, Crude Oil Industry Research|
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the Contact / Company information box of this page. Please do not attempt to contact Market Press Release. We will be unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. Market Press Release disclaims any content contained in this press release.