Contact: Jean Cao, Executive Director
Hong Kong (13 November, 2018) - Seven Billion Today (sevenbilliontoday.com), a global, digital platform, dedicated to raising awareness of the issues affecting mankind and the mobilization of humanity towards positive change has launched.
Featuring unbiased, fact-based news and a dynamic social media channel, Seven Billion Today's worldwide Community lobbies governments and the U.N. with the results of daily news polls and votes.
Seven Billion Today's Community believes that the seven billion people of the world can unite, and together, make positive change happen.
The most active votes over the last week on Seven Billion Today include:
1. What young people are saying about politics: Somalia
80% think politicians and governments are failing society more than they are succeeding.
2. US delays UN approval of aid for North Korea
67% think humanitarian action should be independent from political interests.
3. Rights groups demand Mauritania to release blasphemy blogger
75% think blasphemy should not be criminalized.
4. Young Italian entrepreneur: stay positive and self-motivated
80% are satisfied with the performance of Italy's new populist government until now.
5. Activists call for movement on transgender rights law
83% believe these proposed transgender rights laws should be implemented in their country.
6. UK's Europeans: should I stay or should I go?
60% think Europeans living in the UK should leave.
7. How often do you hear of a female genital mutilation case happening?
56% of voters often hear of female genital mutilation cases.
8. Do you ever experience anti-Semitism in your country, today?
66% of participants experience anti-Semitism in their countries.
For more info, please email Jean Cao, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Company: Seven Billion Today is a new, global, digital platform, providing users with a reliable source for unbiased, fact-based news, in addition to a dedicated social network, Community. Users can get involved by sharing posts, images, videos, and creating polls related to topics or issues they are passionate about. Community allows individuals to connect and interact with like-minded people from across the world.
For more information, visit: https://sevenbilliontoday.com/home/world