Contact: Jean Cao, Executive Director
Hong Kong (10 December, 2018) - Seven Billion Today (sevenbilliontoday.com), a global, digital platform, dedicated to raising awareness of the issues affecting mankind and the mobilization of humanity towards positive change has launched.
Featuring unbiased, fact-based news and a dynamic social media channel, Seven Billion Today's worldwide Community lobbies governments and the U.N. with the results of daily news polls and votes.
Seven Billion Today's Community believes that the seven billion people of the world can unite, and together, make positive change happen.
The most active votes over the last week on Seven Billion Today include:
1. "We want this to end": Honour killings
93% call upon the Syrian government to change the law so that men who kill their sisters or wives are punished in the same way as any other murderer.
2. US fails in UN bid to condemn Palestine's Hamas movement
44% think Palestine's Hamas is a movement of legitimate resistance against Israeli aggression and occupation.
3. United Nations under scrutiny while Chief remains a believer
67% think the United Nations is ineffective in its core mission to advance peace in the world.
4. South Africa parliament approves disputed land reform report
34% vote for "expropriation of land without compensation or zero Rand compensation in the public interest" in South Africa.
5. Macron surrenders French fuel tax plan following protests
67% are encouraged by the success of the people in France - protesting against an unacceptable economic and political situation.
6. Is the Human Rights Movement in Crisis?
67% think the human rights movement is in crisis.
7. Do you think the good people of Israel could benefit from a group or collective psychotherapy?
80% of voters think the good people of Israel could benefit from a group or collective psychotherapy.
For more info, please email Jean Cao, Executive Director, email@example.com.
For more information, visit: https://sevenbilliontoday.com/