Featured Products for MAY (http://www.blockscientificstore.com/)
A leading global lab equipment dealer in New York, Block Scientific has announced their featured products for May 2018.
Block Scientific, a global supplier of lab equipment based in New York, offers superior quality devices, reagents, and consumables from leading manufacturers. The company's product line includes new as well as refurbished products for clinical settings. Each month, the company promotes innovative products at their site http://www.blockscientificstore.com/. This May, Block Scientific's featured products are:
* DCA 2000 Reagent Kit for HBA1C, CLIA Waived, 10/kit: This reagent kit from Siemens is used on the DCA 2000 and DCA VANTAGE analyzers. It guides and reinforces the patients to maintain target blood glucose levels, Quantitative HbAc value in 6 minutes from capillary, monoclonal antibody method provides outstanding accuracy and precision. Tested for a correlation study, this reagent kit shows 99% agreement with the HPLC method.
* DCA Vantage Analyzer: This point-of-care analyzer from Siemens helps monitor glycemic control and detect early kidney disease in environments ranging from the physician's office to remote, point-of-care coordinated sites in hospitals and multisite practices. It meets lab-quality testing standards, speeds and simplifies diabetes tests, and delivers accurate, clinically relevant results shown to improve decision-making, patient compliance, and outcomes.
* Model 614B Centrifuge: This is an affordable, compact Drucker Diagnostics fixed-angle centrifuge. The 614B features advanced engineering materials and an advanced cooling system to provide high-quality fixed angle separations for the physician's office or small lab.
* WATER, OPTIMA LC-MS, Case of 4 x 4L: Fisher Chemical LC-MS solvents are formulated for UHPLC-UV applications, which require the mobile phase to be free of contaminating particulates and UV-absorbing impurities. Each lot of Optima LC/MS solvent is screened for UV-absorbing contaminants at every wavelength in the 200-400nm range to afford smooth baselines, reduced interferences, and increased confidence in analyses.
* Isopropanol (IPA), Optima, Case of 4 x 4L: This is a high purity mobile phase for HPLC and extraction solvent from Fisher Chemical. Intended for research use only, it is screened for fluorescing and UV-absorbing contaminants to reduce interferences for smoother baselines, and also meets ACS specifications.
* PENTRA C400: This chemistry analyzer from Horiba is an extremely compact Clinical Chemistry benchtop analyzer. The Pentra C400 can perform everything from routine to specific tests. Features include continuous sample loading, 55 onboard assays, maximum throughput of 420 test/h, and real-time viewing of workflow.
Block Scientific offers quality products and can meet or beat any competitor's prices. They provide comprehensive after-sales service with timely testing, training and maintenance. The company also offers recertified equipment, reagent rental programs and leasing programs.
About Block Scientific
Based in New York, Block Scientific is a reliable clinical laboratory equipment supplier that offers a wide range of lab equipment from the industry's leading manufacturers. Products offered include chemistry analyzers, centrifuges, dry baths, reagents, consumables and more.
22 Sawgrass Drive
NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
For more information, visit: http://www.blockscientificstore.com