Block Scientific's October's 2018 product line-up includes high quality consumables as well as laboratory analyzers and other equipment from leading manufacturers.
Block Scientific, a global supplier of laboratory equipment based in New York, offers a wide range of superior quality devices from leading manufacturers at great prices. The company’s product line includes new as well as refurbished products for medical and research settings. They feature innovative products each month on their website http://www.blockscientificstore.com/.
Block Scientific's featured products for October 2018 are as follows:
* Dimension EXL With LM Integrated Chemistry System: This product from Siemens is an integrated chemistry and immunoassay analyzer with extensive onboard capacity. You can consolidate workstations with a single system that integrates chemistry and immunoassay testing and allows simultaneous processing to maximize workflow efficiency. The system comes with patented LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescent Technology and automated productivity-enhancing features for the mid-volume laboratory, the STAT laboratory and satellite laboratories partnered with a Siemens automation solution in the core laboratory.
* ADVIA Centaur CP: This Immunoassay System from Siemens is designed to meet the growing needs of clinical laboratories in less time and with greater efficiency. It is a mid-volume, high-throughput bench top system that enhances your in-house test capability. With its broad menu and short Turn Around Times (TAT), it comes with advanced features such as auto dilution, reflex, and reruns without operator intervention. This consolidated platform improves workflow and reduces costs by eliminating the need for multiple systems.
* STAT FAX 2200 Incubator/Shaker: This is a compact and easy to operate NRTL and CE certified incubator from Awareness Technology, Inc. It is digitally controlled, temperature adjustable, and the outer tinted cover provides further insulation and protection from light.
* AU480 Chemistry Analyzer: This chemistry analyzer from Olympus / Beckman Coulter is a fully automated, random access chemistry system with STAT capability, ideal for small to medium sized laboratories. Beckman Coulter AU480 offers a throughput of 400 photometric tests per hour and an on-board capacity of 63 different analytes. The product features improved convenience, efficiency, continuous loading sample feeder, flexible STAT rotor, large reagent compartment, cuvette wheel with low maintenance and best in class ISE.
* Wash Solution for Olympus AU Series: This wash solution (6x2000mL) from Phoenix Diagnostics is used with Olympus AU Series analyzers. It is used for the quantitative determination of sodium, potassium and chloride concentrations in serum and urine samples. Solutions available include buffer, mid-standard, reference, low serum standard, high serum standard, low/high urine standard, internal reference fill, Na/K selectivity check, cleaning and wash.
* ACT DIFF II: This hematology analyzer system from Beckman Coulter is used for performing diagnostic testing in small laboratories, hospitals, and physician office labs. It is a cost-effective and easy-to-use system with the convenience of cap piercing capabilities. The instrument delivers fast and exceptional performance and provides testing for 16 parameters. Despite its extensive operating range and multiple output formats, it comes complete with a range of features for providing accurate and quality hematology analysis.
Block Scientific guarantees product quality, value, service, and selection and can meet or beat any competitor's prices. The company has a good track record for providing excellent maintenance support. This lab equipment supplier also offers quality recertified equipment, reagent rental programs, and leasing programs for labs with budget constraints.
About Block Scientific
Based in New York, Block Scientific is a reliable clinical laboratory equipment supplier that offers a wide range of lab equipment from the industry's leading manufacturers. Products offered include chemistry analyzers, centrifuges, dry baths, reagents, consumables and more.
22 Sawgrass Drive
NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
For more information, visit: https://www.blockscientificstore.com