Block Scientific, a leading global lab equipment dealer based in New York, has announced their September 2018 product line-up.
A global supplier of laboratory equipment based in New York, Block Scientific offers superior quality equipment from leading manufacturers at great prices. The company's product line includes new as well as refurbished products. Every month, the company displays its featured products at its online store http://www.blockscientificstore.com/. The products featured include analyzers, microplate reader and LC-MS Solvents.
Block Scientific's featured products for September, 2018 are as follows:
* ACCESS HYBRITECH PSA, 100 Determinations, 2 X 50 Tests: This is a two-site immunoenzymatic "sandwich" assay “ACCESS HYBRITECH PSA” from Beckman Coulter.
* B24838 -ACCESS 25(OH) Vitamin D Reagent, 100 Determinations, 2 X 50 TESTS: The Beckman Coulter ACCESS 25-OH Vitamin D 2X50 DET Total assay is a paramagnetic particle, chemiluminescent immunoassay for the quantitative determination of total 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH) vitamin D] levels in human serum and plasma using the Access 2 Immunoassay Systems. Results are used as an aid in the assessment of Vitamin D sufficiency.
* QBC STAR Dry Hematology Analyzer: The Drucker Diagnostics QBC SATR dry hematology analyzer is a compact and easy-to-use complete blood count analyzer designed to bring CBCs (Complete Blood Count) to the point of care. This system is the gold standard for performing CBC testing in a variety of settings, including office labs and even remote locations.
* STAT FAX 4200 Multichannel Microplate Reader: This compact, standalone, 8-channel microplate reader from Awareness Technology is designed to meet the requirements of modern laboratories. It reads 96 wells in about 12 seconds. With a streamlined design, it comes with advanced features such as touch screen interface, fully automatic reading, superb optics, on-board curve-fitting software, and built-in printer.
* Acetonitrile OPTIMA LC/MS, Case of 4 x 4L: This Fisher Chemical LC-Ms solvent is formulated for LC-MS and UHPLC-UV applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical, environmental and food safety industries. The novel gradient elution test with Photodiode Array Detector screens for UV-absorbing contaminants at every wavelength in the 200 to 400nm range to afford smooth baselines and reduce interferences.
* I-STAT 1: This handheld point-of-care (POC) device from Abbott Laboratories provides lab-quality results in minutes using as little as two drops of blood and a test cartridge. This advanced, easy-to-use blood analyzer provides healthcare professionals with access to real time, lab-quality results within minutes rather than hours. The i-STAT 1 system delivers lab-accurate testing for Blood Gases, Electrolytes, Chemistries, Coagulation, Hematology, Glucose, and Cardiac Markers (cTnI).
Block Scientific guarantees product quality, value, service, and selection and can meet or beat any competitor's prices. They have a good track record of providing excellent maintenance support. This lab equipment supplier offers quality recertified equipment, reagent rental programs, and leasing programs for labs with budget constraints.
About Block Scientific
Based in New York, Block Scientific is a reliable clinical laboratory equipment supplier that offers a wide range of lab equipment from the industry's leading manufacturers. Products offered include chemistry analyzers, centrifuges, dry baths, reagents, consumables and more.
22 Sawgrass Drive
NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
For more information, visit: https://www.blockscientificstore.com