Best Manufacturing and Supplying of Steel Shafts
Kisaan Die Tech offers different types of manufacturing and services in mechanical field like Stainless Steel forgings, Steel Flanges, Couplings, Nozzles and Hollow forgings, Steel Rings, high qualities steel, Steel Shafts and many more.
A7/4 & 7/13, Electro Steel Compound,
UTTAR PRADESH - 201001
Since its inception in the year 2005, we at Kisaan Dietech have aimed at channeling all our resources to drive the ultimate goal of “Satisfied Customers”
We have, through systematic investments in core areas, reduced bottlenecks in production. and hence succeeded in building up an infrastructure, comprising of our own:
»» Forging shop with its range of Close Die Forging Hammers and Open Forging Hammer,
»» Tool Room for making Dies,
»» Fully equipped Machining Workshop and a
»» Quality Control Department having Chemical and Physical testing facility in the labs at its disposal.
Kisaan die tech offers different types of manufacturing and services in mechanical field like Stainless Steel forgings, Steel Flanges, Couplings, Nozzles and Hollow forgings, Steel Rings, high qualities steel, Steel Shafts and many more.
A shaft refers to the mechanical component used for transmitting torque and rotation. It is basically used to connect other components of the drive train that cannot be connected directly because of distance or the need to allow for relative movement between them. Shafts are subject to torsion and shear stress, which is almost equivalent to the difference between the input torque and the load. Hence, they must be strong enough to withstand stress, whilst avoiding to much additional weight as that would in turn increase their inertia.
• To minimize both deflection as well as stress, the length of the shaft should be kept as short as possible and overhangs minimized.
• A hollow shaft posses a better stiffness/mass ratio (specific stiffness) and higher natural frequencies than a comparably stiff or strong solid shaft, but will be more expensive and larger in diameter.
• Try to locate stress-raisers away from regions of large bending moment, if possible and minimize their effects with generous radii and relief.
• General low carbon steel has strength as high as steel (since de ection is typical the design limiting issue).
• Deflections at gears carried on the shaft should not exceed 0.005 inches and the relative slope between the gears axes should be less than 0.03 degrees.
• If plain (sleeve) bearings are to be used make sure that the deflection across the bearing length should be less than the oil-film thickness in the bearing.
• If non-self-aligning rolling element bearings are used, the shaft’s slope at the bearings should be kept to less than about 0.04 degrees.
• If axial thrust loads are present, they should be taken to ground through a single thrust bearing perload direction. Do not split axial loads between thrust bearings as thermal expansion of the shaft can overload the bearings.
• The first natural frequency of the shaft should be at least three times the highest forcing frequency expected in service, and preferably much more. (A factor of ten times or more is preferred, however this is often difficult to achieve).
• Steel (low to medium-carbon steel)
• Cast iron
• Bronze or stainless steel
• Case hardened steel
While shafts may be purchased as a stock item, most applications require customized designs to accommodate the attachment of components and bearings. Almost all shafts are designed for high cycle fatigue (HCF), and are made of steel, since it has an fatigue limit.
I am webmaster and currently I worked with manufacturing company that offers different types of manufacturing services like Couplings, Steel Forgings. For more information please visit the site—www.kisaandietech.com
For more information, visit: http://www.kisaandietech.com/steel-shafts.html
|Related Tags: Manufacturer, supplier|
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the Contact / Company information box of this page. Please do not attempt to contact Market Press Release. We will be unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. Market Press Release disclaims any content contained in this press release.