The beautiful white wind horse carrying wish-fulfilling flaming jewel on its back brings victory and success luck! Display it on your desk to invite victory, thriumph and prosperity luck. It has two secret compartments where you can slip in your wishes on a piece of paper. This Wind Horse will help actualize all your wishes.
Your Success Luck is dictacted by your annual Wind horse reading, which varies from year to year and for people with different horoscope signs. When your Wind horse luck is strong, success comes easily. When it's weak, unexpected bad luck can strike any time and you find it hard achieve anything, even with hard work. Placing a figurine of the Wind Horse helps to make up for any residents' weak personal Wind Horse in the house.
This horse is a representation of wealth, good fortune, nobility, control, stability and vitality. Because the Horses are an icon of authority, endurance and perseverance, they are a highly regarded auspicious symbol in Feng Shui, allowing the beholder to sprint stably through any obstacle in the journey of life.
Benefits Of Bejewelled Wish Fulfilling Feng Shui Wind Horse :
• Place it anywhere in your home or workdesk to bring success and victory luck and to bolster your inner vitality and good fortune.
• This Bejewelled Wish Fulfilling Feng Shui Wind Horse is presented in a colorful ivory, gold, and multicolored display representing power and feng shui wealth luck.
• The statue is beautifully detailed and bejeweled, further symbolizing financial success and the ability to aid in wish-fulfillment.
• The wind horse has a large crystal on its back and a circular mantra plaque hangs on each side of its body, captured mid-trot, as though in powerful motion, a feng shui sign of victory and career success.
• A special feature is the fact that there are two secret compartments on this statue, where owners may store trinkets or jewels, or write down wishes and place them inside, believing that the wind horse will carry their wishes to fulfillment.
• It carries the Flaming Jewel (Cintamani or Wish Granting Gem) which symbolizes wealth and power as well as fulfillment of desires.
• In feng shui culture, horses are thought to magnify achievement, loyalty, and perseverance, allowing one to climb the ladder of success, while protecting owners from harm.
• To attract victory in competitive careers, or to achieve a boost in financial luck, it is thought that displaying the wind horse on a desk in the South sector in a home or business setting will create auspicious results. Those with weak annual Wind horse reading can make use of this Wind Horse to strengthen your success luck.
For Details: https://www.divyamantra.com
For more information, visit: https://www.divyamantra.com