Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Automotive Aftermarket Global Industry Guide 2018-2022” (https://www.bharatbook.com/automotive-market-research-reports-840380/automotive-aftermarket-global1.html) under Life Sciences category. The Automotive Aftermarket market includes the sale of automotive components for use on vehicles after first purchase.
Global Automotive Aftermarket industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific automotive aftermarket market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The Automotive Aftermarket market includes the sale of automotive components for use on vehicles after first purchase.
- The market value is calculated in terms of retail selling price (RSP) including all taxes and levies. Included in market value are goods sold through manufacturer networks, auto centers and retail outlets. The value includes labor costs from installation as well as the component value.
- The volume of goods considers each component as a single piece, such as wiper blades and brake calipers, and includes accessories as well as service parts.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific automotive aftermarket sector is expected to generate total revenues of $295.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The components segment is expected to be the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $248.7bn, equivalent to 84.2% of the sector's overall value.
- China continues to dominate the sector in the Asia-Pacific region. The Chinese economy continues to experience prosperity which has led to an increase in automotive ownership; this trend is expected to continue in the coming years which will encourage growth in the aftermarket sector
Request a free sample copy of Automotive Aftermarket Global Industry Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/840380
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive aftermarket market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive aftermarket market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive aftermarket market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific automotive aftermarket market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific automotive aftermarket market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific automotive aftermarket market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific automotive aftermarket market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's automotive aftermarket market?
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/automotive-market-research-reports-840380/automotive-aftermarket-global1.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus