Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Aerospce Helmet Mounted Display Market Research Report - Forecast to 2027" (https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Global-Aerospce-Helmet-Mounted-Display-Market-Research-Report-Forecast-to-2027/1182236) under Heavy Industry Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Aerospace helmet mounted display is equipment that displays targeting and aircraft performance information, such as airspeed and altitude, directly to the pilot. It enables continuous viewing of the outside world while maintaining a watch over the aircraft status. The helmet mounted display mainly comprises a mounting platform or the helmet, an image source, relay optics, and a head-tracker. Companies, nowadays, are focused on making new helmet-mounted displays that are small in size and weigh less, which will aid pilots during longer missions with reduced fatigue. It is vital in combat aircraft since pilots are required to take split-second decisions and cannot afford to spend valuable time struggling with physical controls or a touch interface. Typically developed for fighter, bomber, and other combat aircraft, the application of this equipment is being embraced in commercial fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft, and in business jets as well. Integration of night vision systems and focus on developing lightweight systems are the critical trends prevailing in the aerospace helmet mounted display systems market. Factors such as increasing adoption of AR technology in the aviation sector and increase in military spending, coupled with the rising demand for combat aircraft, are the prime driving factors of the aerospace Helmet Mounted Display Market. Meanwhile, issues associated with cognitive tunneling and increased use of drones hinder the market growth. However, the changing nature of modern warfare, from being weapon-centric to technology-centric, offers promising growth opportunities to the market.
The global aerospace helmet mounted display market is estimated to witness 12.36% CAGR during the forecast period, 2018-2027. In 2018, the market was led by North America with 33.59% share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific with shares of 26.77% and 25.83%, respectively. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region for aerospace helmet mounted display market. In the recent years, countries in the Asia-Pacific region have been prone to extremist and insurgent threats as well as territorial disputes. There have been a high number of conflicts in the India-Pakistan border, India-China border along the Himalayas, the Indian Ocean, and the South China Sea. It has resulted in the deployment of large battalions of troops to such regions, to counter the rise in cross-border activities. Hence, countries in the region such as China, India, and South Korea are focusing on procuring fighter jets. Furthermore, China, Japan, and India, the three major defense hubs of the Asia-Pacific region, have increased their military expenses significantly, and have procured a number of advanced equipment.
Aselsan S.A. (Turkey), BAE Systems plc (U.K), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), Kopin Corporation (U.S.), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), and Thales Group (France) are some of the key players profiled in this report. The aerospace helmet mounted display market is dominated by top four players, namely BAE Systems, Elbit Systems Ltd., Rockwell Collins, and Thales Group, accounting for more than 90% of the global market size.
Objective of the Global Aerospace Helmet Mounted Display Market Report - Forecast to 2027
- To provide insights into factors influencing the market growth
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on component, technology, application, and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
Request a free sample copy of Aerospce Helmet Mounted Display Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1182236
- Manufacturers of Fighter Aircraft
- Helmet Mounted System OEMs
- Defense Companies
- Night Vision Device Providers
- Component Providers
- Investment Agencies
- Government and Regulatory Authorities
- The global aerospace helmet mounted display market in this report has been segmented by component into six, namely, display, controller, sensor, processor & memory, lens, and others. The display segment market is projected to register the highest CAGR of 13.46% during the forecast period.
- The global aerospace helmet mounted display market has been segmented, by technology, into conventional, and augmented & virtual reality. The augmented & virtual reality segment market is projected to register the highest CAGR of 15.73% during the forecast period.
- The global aerospace helmet mounted display market in this report has been segmented by application into two, namely, military and non-military. The military segment market is projected to register the highest CAGR of 12.72% during the forecast period.
- North America would dominate the aerospace helmet mounted display market by 2027. It is expected to register a CAGR of 12.75% during the forecast period. It is expected to reach a market size of USD 753.2 million by 2027.
The regional analysis also includes:
- North America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Rest of Latin America
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Global-Aerospce-Helmet-Mounted-Display-Market-Research-Report-Forecast-to-2027/1182236
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus