28th Edition of World Congress on Nursing Education & Research

 

Contact Information
Sandra Williams
London, UK
London
UK - WC1A 2SE
United Kingdom
2033182512
nursingeducation@eurosciconconferences.com
 
"Technology Innovations in Nursing Education and better Health through Nursing Research"

EuroSciCon through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. The key strategic objective is to communicate science and medical research between academia, clinical practice and the pharmaceutical industry. Most of its events are in Europe and London or live streamed. EuroSciCon expanded its operations to international in association with Meetings International, Singapore.

27th Edition of World Congress on Nursing Education & Research conference was held during April 23-25, 2018 at Rome, Italy. A good number of participants attended the conference worldwide in which 80% attendees are from UK, South Africa, USA and Turkey, remaining 20% are from Canada, Israel, Costa Rica, Spain, Netherlands, Ireland, Thailand, Iran and from other Asian countries. This year we are overwhelmed to announce that 28th Edition of World Congress on Nursing Education conference will be held at London, UK on April 25-27, 2019.

London's health sector shares many challenges with countries throughout the West and it has some unique characteristics of its own. Currently, it is estimated that of the 43.5 million health workers, 20.7 million are nurses and midwives and they represent more than 50% of global strategic directions for strengthening nursing 2016-2020. By working with its partners in the Commonwealth the UK can play a leading role in developing nursing globally, Europe and elsewhere as well as with international agencies including the World Health Organization. The quality of the data provided to WHO, Europe, the region with most nurses and midwives, has 5.84 per 1000 population while Africa, the region with the least, has 1.22 per 1000, UK, 6.9, US 9.4 and Norway 14.2. Thus in proportion to its population than Mozambique and Ethiopia, the UK has around 20 times more nurses and midwives, the US about 30 times as many, and Norway 40 times as many.

We believe that Nursing Education Conferences 2019 will provide exposure to the possibilities in nursing education with emerging healthcare techniques and it is a forum that aims to discover advances in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics.

We look forward to have more number of attendees who are interested to share and gain research knowledge in nursing education field and also to connect with our social network pages to get regular updates.

About us: EuroSciCon Ltd is the longest running independent life science events company with 17 years of life science communication and a predominantly academic client base. Our multiprofessional and multispeciality approach creates a unique experience that cannot be found with a specialist society or commercially. It is the corporate member of organizations, The Royal Society of Biology, IBMS and Rare Care UK.

PR Contact: nursingeducation@eurosciconconferences.com
SOURCE: EuroSciCon Ltd
Related Links
https://nursingeducation.euroscicon.com/
For more information, visit: http://nursingeducation.euroscicon.com/


nursing career, nursing education, emergency medicine nursing, patient safety, midwifery, womens health, nursing research, travel nurse, telemedicine, critical care nursing, advanced practice registered nurse

 

If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the Contact / Company information box of this page. Please do not attempt to contact Market Press Release. We will be unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. Market Press Release disclaims any content contained in this press release.