$26,000 Truffle Dinner Unveiled At Philadelphia Restaurant
Italian restaurant Le Castagne unveils exclusive one of a kind $26,000 Truffle Dinner featuring some of the rarest ingredients in the world.
PHILADELPHIA, PA (NOVEMBER 15, 2012) --- Italian restaurant Le Castagne unveils exclusive one of a kind $26,000 Truffle Dinner featuring some of the rarest ingredients in the world.
1920 Chestnut Street
PA - 19103
The nine course $26,000 Truffle Dinner for four includes:
- puree of pumpkin soup, faro almonds, pumpkin oil and white truffles
- milanese style egg, truffle bread crumb, spinach, roasted cherry tomatoes, truffle vinaigrette and humboldt fog goat cheese
- beef tartare with marinated pioppini mushrooms, shaved parmesan cheese, quail egg, and white truffle ricotta mousse
- tagliatelle con tartufi bianchi pasta with parmesan cheese sauce and white shaved truffle
- veal rack, roasted baby potatoes, turnips, bacon, parmesan and shaved white truffle
- roasted quail stuffed with house made sausage, potato, guanciale and finished with black truffle demi-glace
- creamy polenta, wild mushrooms, pancetta and shaved white truffles
- fillet of dover sole stuffed with scallop, shrimp mousse and black truffle beurre blanc
- chocolate lava cake with truffle ricotta gelato and honey
- wine pairing with each course from the world renown Antinori Estates
- one 47mm Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 Amagnetic 3 Days Automatic Titanio wrist watch, a limited edition Italian time piece manufactured by Officine Panerai
- one full day Italian cooking class conducted by Le Castagne executive chef Michael DeLone.
"Celebrating 11 years in business and proudly serving the Philadelphia community, Le Castagne decided to make our Truffle celebration the most extravagant and exclusive in the entire world," said Anthony Masapollo, managing partner of Le Castagne. "We included a rare limited edition Italian Panerai watch with our one of a kind Le Castagne Truffle Dinner because timing is everything in life."
"Timing is critical for both cooking the most delicious food as well as harvesting Italian truffles, the most expensive food in the world," added Masapollo. "What better way to commemorate truffle season this Fall than with one of the world's most exclusive Italian time pieces and a one-on-one cooking class with our executive chef Michael DeLone."
To learn more about the exclusive $26,000 Truffle dinner, watch this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WVn2lvQatY
For reservations, please call 1-215-751-9913 or visit http://www.LeCastagne.com.
Located at 1920 Chestnut Street in Rittenhouse Square in Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Le Castagne is a Northern Italian restaurant offering unique cuisine, personal service and original ambiance for both lunch and dinner since 2001.
MEDIA ONLY Contact:
For more information, visit: http://www.lecastagne.com
|Related Tags: Le Castagne Ristorante, Best Italian Restaurant, Philadelphia, Rittenhouse Square, Center City, Best of Philly|
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the Contact / Company information box of this page. Please do not attempt to contact Market Press Release. We will be unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. Market Press Release disclaims any content contained in this press release.